Basic Rock (23rd-25th March) weekend: CANCELLED

Basic Rock this weekend. Weather forecast does not look good (rain rain rain) and a majority of people involved in planning have decided we will not go ahead with the trip. Just to let u guys now. I will see if we can run the trip on 5/6 of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment